Problem with steam games and emulators

• I have a problem with my games and emulator. The game is moving and I am not touching the controller. I email support 3 days ago and they didn't respond. I did uninstall the games and reinstall  and same thing. How do I fix it. Thanks in advance.  

• please confirm that do you meet the same issue when you running other games?

if you do. please try this solution 

If it is found that the joystick is not in the center value, please use this solution to try :

joystick drift. (device support Automatic calibration function. please follow this to solve it)

• pull off charger.
    • switch off device.
    • reboot device after 10 mins
    • don’t touch device till it totally boot on(don’t touch joysticks!!)
    • press keyboard(shortcut) button for 1.5s to activate keyboard and mouse mode(don’t touch joysticks!!).
    • press back(shortcut) button for 10s to calibrate controllers

check whether the issue has been solved or not? If still has, please check that whether you install some app to customize controllers? For example: the game assistant. Try to remove the last app you installed when the issue happens. See whether it helps?  if it’s not working. check the device manager whether you can see the device name call"XBOX360", if you cannot see the xbox360 device. please try to disable/enable keyboard and mouse mode 1 time till you see the xbox 360 in device manager.  Then try this solution again.