One Mix 4 TPM, Sleep/Hybernate issue, Boot/POST issue

• Hello Everyone,

I'm verry happy with my One Mix 4 Netbook. It has a lot of power and is at a small size for my work as an Sys Admin. I've already contacted the Support, but I've got no response, so I'll try it here.
    I've a few issues with the Mix 4.
    1st of all, I have an boot Post issue. Sometime when I turn on the device, It will not start to boot, even if the LED is turning on. I've to press the Power Buttn twice and sometime wait, till the power LED if turn off and start over. Thats anoing in thermes of buiness work
    2nd issue is with sleep. The device is showing nothing after turning it on, after going to sleep. If I go to hibernate, sometimes it will boot, but after boot there is noting :/ Belie me, that I've tried everythin, from regestry hacks (in the BIOS/UEFI I cant set S3 States)
    The Sllep issue is not only related to Windows 10/11, but also to debian Linux.
    The 3rd thing is the missing dTMP in the BIOS/UEFI. /on the onexplayer there is a patch, that is turning on the TPM for Win11, but not for the one Mix 4. 
    Thats realy disapointing, cause a lot of our employees woud like to have a Mix 4 in our company (company size 300 perople, about 60 People would like to have a Mix 4), but with such issues, I can't give them every time support. Also the BIOS/UEFI is not good in termes of security. Drained out battery and the Admin Password is gone :/
    Are there any resolution for my problems, s that we can order a bunch of devices/

Thanks in advance for the suport for the only true Netbook.

• 1st of all, I have an boot Post issue. Sometime when I turn on the device, It will not start to boot, even if the LED is turning on. I've to press the Power Buttn twice and sometime wait, till the power LED if turn off and start over. Thats anoing in thermes of buiness work========it need to keep press 2 s to boot on. 
    2nd issue is with sleep. The device is showing nothing after turning it on, after going to sleep. If I go to hibernate, sometimes it will boot, but after boot there is noting :/ Belie me, that I've tried everythin, from regestry hacks (in the BIOS/UEFI I cant set S3 States)
    The Sllep issue is not only related to Windows 10/11, but also to debian Linux.===========i need more info about this. i need to know its display off and hard to wake it on ? or its hard to wake up device when you close it ?
    The 3rd thing is the missing dTMP in the BIOS/UEFI. /on the onexplayer there is a patch, that is turning on the TPM for Win11, but not for the one Mix 4. 
    Thats realy disapointing, cause a lot of our employees woud like to have a Mix 4 in our company (company size 300 perople, about 60 People would like to have a Mix 4), but with such issues, I can't give them every time support. Also the BIOS/UEFI is not good in termes of security. Drained out battery and the Admin Password is gone :/
    Are there any resolution for my problems, s that we can order a bunch of devices/===========yes/ about the TPM. we dont release a solution yet/because of the display from different supplier. we dont have a 100% safe way to enable it/ so we suggest to skip TPM

• I too strongly hope that you guys will activate PTT(TPM).

Since PTT is not enabled, I have to enter my Bitlocker Password every day at startup and start using the One Mix 4 with a long, long password because Windows Hello for Business is not available.

Ahhhh, the One Mix 4 is the best device ever.