I love online survival games, but lately they seem monotonous and predictable to me

• Hello all gamers. I love online survival games, but lately they seem monotonous and predictable to me. I want to find something more exciting and out of the box.  How do you feel about this genre in general and which games do you find the most interesting? I'd love to hear your opinion!

• Hi friend, I play survival games a lot too, and I understand how they can get boring. I can't recommend anything new, but I can suggest taking a quiz to help developers create new Survival Best Game Types This will not only help developers create more interesting games, but will also give you a chance to win a $50 Steam gift card. I think it's a great way to make an impact on the industry and find something new and exciting for the future!

• Hi, I took it too The test was interesting and informative. The questions covered different aspects of gameplay and helped me better understand what elements in survival games are important to me. At the end of the test, I received a detailed report with an analysis of my answers and recommendations for games I might enjoy

• I've been looking for this opinion for a very long time, I'm also no longer interested in playing such games because it's obvious