Pre-ordered for 50 onexplayer

• Does anyone know when I can pay off the remaining balance I havent received an email and it's telling me to deposit 50 again?

• I'm unsure on that as well and now they have the 6800u on the website with the full price on it but it says sold out. The $50 pre order is still in stock though. 

• Hi, Paul, we will inform you to pay the balance within these few days, please remember to check your inbox.

• @ONEXPLAYER  im really keen on getting in on the preorder. is the price in USD?? after the initial preorder, when the outstanding amount it paid is that when you select which spec your ordering??

cheers and sorry if im bombarding :D

• Hi I also pre-order the 6800u, but still haven't got the balance pay off email. I wonder when I will get the email!

• I ordered but can not pay off whats the deal? Im getting angry... run your business right dude.

• @Mark Lewis Lewis same here now all models show out of stock ... but they were never in stock.... and I have a day 1 preorder. What is this mess

• @Pamela Lee

We are sorry about this and we have sent the emails to all the customers who had paid the deposit, please check your inbox or your subscribtion status. The email may not go into the inbox if you are unsubscribe. You can also check the information in details on this page:  https://onexplayerstore.com/products/onexplayer-mini-amd%C2%AE-ryzen%C2%AE-6800u-1920-1201?variant=41916329590964.

And if you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time.

• @Mark Lewis Lewis

Regarding how to pay the balance, please follow the steps as below: 

Make sure to log in before checkout. You may click on the "profile" icon to log in to your account with your email address.
    👉If you have an account, please remember to log in to your account. 
    👉If you do not have an account, please use the email address that you put into the shipping infomation when you paid the deposit.                              
    Then add the model you want to your cart and checkout.
    The price shown on the checkout page has already deducted your deposit.

You can also check the information in details on this page:  https://onexplayerstore.com/products/onexplayer-mini-amd%C2%AE-ryzen%C2%AE-6800u-1920-1201?variant=41916329590964. 

And if you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at any time. 

• @Christopher Graziano

Regarding how to pay the balance, please follow the steps as below:

Make sure to log in before checkout. You may click on the ""profile"" icon to log in to your account with your email address.
    👉If you have an account, please remember to log in to your account. 
    👉If you do not have an account, please use the email address that you put into the shipping infomation when you paid the deposit.                              
    Then add the model you want to your cart and checkout.
    The price shown on the checkout page has already deducted your deposit.

You can also check the information in details on this page:  https://onexplayerstore.com/products/onexplayer-mini-amd%C2%AE-ryzen%C2%AE-6800u-1920-1201?variant=41916329590964.